We would be delighted to hear from you and discover how we could assist you with your IT.
Please give us a call, email us or complete our contact form, and someone will get straight back to you.
Hiper is a Glasgow-based managed service provider of IT solutions for small to medium-sized organisations.
We use our cloud-based platform to remotely monitor and manage your IT equipment 24/7, ensuring that it is patched, updated, secured and maintained so your staff can enjoy as much uptime as possible, thereby allowing them to be as productive as possible when working.
Although we’re based in Glasgow, we can (and do) remotely manage IT installations for our clients all over the UK and beyond.
If it’s connected to the internet, we can look after it.
In addition, we have an experienced team of developers building websites and innovative web apps leveraging the ModX and Django frameworks, PHP, Python & MySQL.
Some years ago we decided to invest and build systems that enable us to look after our clients' IT in any geographical location, from any geographical location. We continue to develop our systems to allow quicker resolution of issues and to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
- 24x7 Proactive IT Monitoring
- Helpdesk 0830-1730 Monday - Friday
- No Sales Team
- 30-Day Rolling Service Agreement
- Clear Charging Structure
- Friendly, Personal Service
- Prestigious Client List
The current Covid-19 situation presents significant IT challenges for many businesses, particularly those who have IT assets and a workforce based in centralised office locations.
- Can your staff work from home or in alternative locations?
- Do your staff need to be set up with secure remote access?
- Is your telephone system ready for remote working?
- Can your IT be managed, remotely monitored and remotely fixed?
Unexpectedly, ‘lockdown’ has become the central driver of IT and Digital Strategy and has demonstrated a need for companies to become instantly agile and flexible to cope with the demands of remote working. A lasting legacy of Covid-19 will doubtless be a reorganisation of the ways in which staff work and how they interact with company systems.
For many years now Hiper have assisted clients migrate many core IT functions to the cloud, ushering in new flexible ways of working and permitting workers to securely work remotely from home. This has been invaluable to our clients in maintaining operations during the current lockdown period.
Our cloud-based telephone, Remote Monitoring and Management, Professional Services Automation, Helpdesk/ Ticketing, and Support Tools mean we can look after your IT from a distance, lessening requirements for on-site visits, which are difficult, if not impossible, during lockdown restrictions.
The core building blocks of Hiper's solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud-based Security – SentinelOne, Panda Cloud 360, Barracuda Email Security Services
- Cloud-based Solutions - Office 365, NFon Cloud Telephony
- Web and Internet - Secure Web Hosting, ModX Web Development, Django Web Development, PHP Web Application Development, SSL Certificate Management, Websites, Databases, Domain & DNS Management
- Resilience and Redundancy - Datto Backup Appliances, Barracuda Backup Appliances, Barracuda Cloud Backup, DattoBackupify Office 365 Backup
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Remote Monitoring and Management - Datto Autotask and Datto RMM
- Hardware and Software - We procure, configure, deploy and manage hardware and software. We even responsibly dispose of legacy and redundant equipment once it's reached end of life and is decommissioned properly